Owner Operators /
Call Today, Start Tomorrow. 800.353.5606
At United Petroleum Transports your career is much more than a paycheck. You have opportunity to be part of a team where our number one goal is for all of our professional drivers to return home safely to their families each and every day. Work/life balance and an environment that welcomes everyone with professionalism and respect makes UPT a great company for anyone looking for a career, not just a job!
We consider Owner Operators to be our business partners. We offer a very competitive compensation package and numerous incentive programs.
Summary of Benefits for
- “Safety Equals Success” Quarterly Bonus Program
- Steady Work
- Home Every Night / Day
- Local, Regional or Long Haul Available
- No Sign-On Costs
- Health Insurance Indemnity Plan
- Driver Legal Plan
- Corporate Purchasing Structure
- Fuel Card with Network Discounts
- Discounted Uniform Program
- Free Fuel Tax Filings
- Free Recertification Physicals
- Free Haz/Mat Renewals
- Physical Damage Insurance Program
- Bobtail Insurance Program
- Direct Deposit Available
- Best Owner Operator Referral Bonuses in the Industry
- Paid 100% Fuel Surcharge
- Apportioned Tag Program
- Special Recognition Awards
- American Truck Business Services Available
- Minimum age of 23
- Minimum of one year tanker experience or two years verifiable tractor-trailer experience or a graduate of an approved driving school and one year tractor-trailer experience.
- Valid commercial drivers license with tank and hazardous material endorsements in your state of residence.
- Must be able to pass a road test.
- No felony convictions within the last 10 years that would disqualify applicant under FMCSR or TSA.
- No controlled substance or alcohol convictions.
- Have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.