Call Today, Start Tomorrow. 800.353.5606
At United Petroleum Transports your career is much more than a paycheck. You have the opportunity to be part of a team where our number one goal is for all of our professional drivers to return home safely to their families each and every day. Work/life balance and an environment that welcomes everyone with professionalism and respect make UPT a great company for anyone looking for a career, not just a job!
Our “Career Driver Path”, which guarantees pay increases, and our “Safety Equals Success” bonus program are just two of the many benefits we offer to our professional drivers to assist them in achieving current and future financial security.
Benefits for Company Drivers
- Career Driver Path Program
- “Safety Equals Success” Quarterly Bonus Program
- Steady Work
- Paid Orientation and Tanker Training Program
- Home Every Night / Day
- Late Model Tractors
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Plan
- Prescription Drug Cards
- Group Vision Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Supplemental Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance
- Wellness Screening
- Safety & Performance Incentive Program
- Driver Referral Incentive Program
- 401(k) with Company Contributions
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Cafeteria Plan
- Free Uniforms
- Driver Legal Plan
- Free Re-certification Physicals
- Free Haz/Mat Renewals
- Special Recognition Awards
Company Driver Requirements
- Minimum age of 23
- Minimum of one year tanker experience or two years verifiable tractor-trailer experience or a graduate of an approved driving school and six months to a year tractor-trailer experience.
- Valid commercial drivers license with tank and hazardous material endorsements in your state of residence.
- Must be able to pass a road test.
- No felony convictions within the past 10 years that would disqualify applicant under FMCSR or TSA.
- No controlled substance or alcohol convictions.
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.